Search This Blog



Thursday 20 March 2014

SHOCKER: Another Medical Student Willing To Sell Her Virginity For N66million [PHOTOS]

A medical student in the United States has revealed her plans to auction her virginity to the highest online bidder and said she hopes to pocket $400,000 (about N66million) from the agreement.(Click here to see the other virgin who also sold their viginity)
Elizabeth Raine (not her real name) has created a website for potential bidders to find out more about her and a blog explaining her decision to go ‘from virgin to literal whore’.
The 27-year old's website features her posing in lingerie with her face hidden and information about the auction.
While previous similar auctions have fallen through, like the Brazilian student who tried twice, Ms Raine is at least ‘99.7 per cent certain’ she will go through with it.
The student has promised the eventual winner a 12-hour date during which he will be offered her virginity.
She will also donate 35 per cent of the money she receives to a charity that brings education to women in 
developing countries
‘The concept does not offend me, it is a unique opportunity for excitement and growth, and I need not mention the nice financial bonus,’ she explained.
‘So you see, how could I deny myself this experience only because of the diverging beliefs of others?
‘If I did, I would just feel like a coward, and this I am not.’


Asked how she would feel afterwards, she replied: ‘I don’t know, it is all still very mysterious.
‘What I believe I can say is how I will not feel, which is violated, degraded, or of lesser value in any which way.’
Ms Raine says only a few close friends know her true identity and she does not plan to ever reveal it publicly.
The auction will begin in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget