Search This Blog



Sunday 6 April 2014

Men Can't Resist My Séxy Stuffs ––Actress Evia Simon

Evia Simon came into Nollywood in 2010 and between then and now, the curvy actress has done more than 20 movies. Some of her movies include, Three Generals, Ifunanya, Oga Madam, Men in Bondage, Stubborn Generals, Girls Cot, When Love Dies, and a host of others.
Evia want you guys to know that she's a good girl, not those who are after money. She said:
“I am not the type of girl who is only interested in money. I believe in love. To me, love comes first. I hate to have anything to do with a guy because of his money. I can stand love and bear anything that comes with it but as for money I can’t stand everything that comes with it, because I hate it when someone makes me believe I am getting close only because of his money”.What is the craziest thing a guy has ever done to her?

She said, he left his car parked along the roadside and entered the same cab with me just to have a word with me because if he had kept on driving he would have missed me. And it was so funny when I found out he parked his car along the roadside to follow me down to my house just to have a word with me.
She told Vanguard's Ayo Onikoyi that she has been having a flourishing career because of her talent and looks. Talking on how men react when they come in contact with her. “I find their reaction annoying sometimes and embarrassing. Some even go as far as screaming and they let me know I am the reason they are screaming. Some go out of their ways to do the craziest things," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget