Search This Blog



Wednesday 9 April 2014

Married US congressman caught passionately kissing and romancing a staff in his office

http://bit.ly/1qiAFxr

A married Republican congressman with five children who ran for office as a “Christian conservative” has been caught on video allegedly having an affair with a female aide.

The Ouachita Citizen obtained video from an anonymous source of someone who appears to be 40-year-old Rep. Vance McAllister (R-LA) kissing a woman.

The video was recorded in the congressman’s Monroe congressional office. He can be seen turning off the lights, and then passionately kissing and romancing a woman. The Citizen identified the woman as Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock, McAllister’s district scheduler.

During his run for office, McAllister campaigned on his Christian conservative credentials, and often mentioned his 16-year marriage. THIS IS SERIOUS!!! Click the video to watch this congress man.

Update, 5:08 p.m. EST: The Hill reported that McAllister released a statement saying he was “very sorry” over the incident, but did not want to address it with a “political statement.”

“There’s no doubt I’ve fallen short and I’m asking for forgiveness,” the statement read. “I’m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether your a husband, a father, or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I’ve disappointed.”
click to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget