Search This Blog



Tuesday 1 April 2014

Man lets Hyena eat his Manh00d because a witch doctor said it would make him rich [SEE PHOTO]

 
Chamangeni Zulu, from Malawi, has been hospitalised at Chipata General Hospital in Zambia, after he allowed the hyena to eat his manhood. & 3 toes.He told Times of Zambia

“I came from Malawi and when I arrived in Chipata I met some business persons who told me that the best way to become rich was to sacrifice parts of my body.On 24th March, 2014 around 04:00
hours, I went to a bush where I was instructed to be naked and a hyena came to me and started eating my toes and eventually my manhood was eaten,”“Even if I have lost some important parts of my body, I still want to get rich,” He said the witchdoctor had not indicated the body parts that would be ‘lost’ and how, although he was told he would encounter a hyena.Mr Zulu said after the incident, he crawled to a nearby road where some Police officers picked him and took him to the hospital.He said he had stayed in Zambia for four months as he was doing ‘piecework’ to earn a living.
Chipata General Hospital acting medical superintendent Humphrey Chanda described Mr Zulu’s condition as stable.
Dr Chanda said the patient was brought to the hospital on Monday by some uniformed Police officers.
“Yes, it is true that he lost his manhood and three toes after being bitten by a hyena, but his condition is stable,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget