Search This Blog



Sunday 13 April 2014

Killer Child Bride-"I regret killing my husband with rat poison;My father forced me into this mess"

Last week,Child-bride, Wasila Umar, was all over the news for killing her husband and three of his friends while injuring many others after she served them poisoned food, in Kano..Speaking to Vanguard at Bompai police headquarters, Kano where is is being detained, she says she regrets killing him 17 days after their wedding

"On the fateful day, my husband’s meal was prepared by the senior wife and put in my room as I was due in fulfillment of his rotational duty in a polygamous setting.I obtained the rat poison for just N100 and, at my convenience, mixed it with the local dish prepared for him. When he returned home for the feast, he came with those who were destined to die with him. I was restless but could not stop it from happening.I felt normal and slept after the incident but the consequence of my action was clear when I was picked up by the police and I felt cold for the first time.Destiny appears to have played a wicked one on me at this early stage of my life and I would rededicate the rest of my life to sincerely seek Allah’s forgivenes

“I have never enjoyed the opportunity of going to Islamic school or acquiring Western education. My father forced me into this mess by stubbornly forcing me into a relationship I was not prepared to live in “though my target was my late husband, I must confess that my blood went cold when I realized I had committed mass murder”.Kano State Police Command PRO, ASP Magaji Musa Majia, said

“the case has been referred to appropriate authorities for the next line of action..I am assuring you that Wasila would appear in court soon because we have limitation on the number of days we can keep a suspect no matter the perceived weakness of the case or the personality involved”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget