Search This Blog



Thursday 3 April 2014

I moved to Ghana coz I was not happy with things which happened to me in Nigeria " Hanks Anuku

                                        
 He used to be Nollywood's leading man and Special Adviser to Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta state . In 2010, he left Nigeria after he had issues due to addiction to drugs and Alcohol ..NigerianFilms caught up with him In Ghana


"Yea, as you can see, I am in Ghana now. It was a decision I made to get a few things for myself and to get closer to God because so many things happened to me in Nigeria that I was not happy about.everything depends on God. He is my provider. If God wants me to go to Nigeria, no problem, I mean, as long as you are serious with the job."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget