Search This Blog



Tuesday 1 April 2014

Help! How do I tell my husband I can never get pregnant after so many abortions?

                                         
Please  i need urgent advice. I have been married for 5 years with no child and my husband is now saying we should go for tests to check what is wrong again.Last year, we went for one and I bribed the doctor to tell my husband there was nothing wrong with us.

Now, he says we should go to another hospital because according to him, he had made a girl pregnant before he met me so he can't understand why it's taking too long.He loves children so much and always prays and begs God to give us one.
I don't know how to avoid it because I have been told i can never get pregnant after so many abortions when I was much younger.Should I pretend to be pregnant and later say I had a miscarriage like many other women do?Please what do I do ? No insults please

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget