Search This Blog



Saturday 5 April 2014

Awww! Read Rihanna's beautiful message to her mum +spotted holding hands with her dad

With Rihanna, Family,friends come first..She may be the world's baddest gal but in her heart, she is still a mummy's gal...This is the beautiful message she wrote to mark her mum's birthday alongside the photo above....

"Queen, Goddess, Number One, Role Model, Angel..... A million words I can use to try to describe this courageous, fearless, selfless woman .... but at the end of the day no word makes her feel more special than MOM!!! How lucky am I to have come here through you? You nurtured and taught and cultured me...and then some things couldn't be taught, but were inevitable simply because I'm your daughter, this is why I say "how lucky...?". Nothing could have prepared me for this world more than you did! Thank you for always saying the right things at perfect times, thank you for ACTUALLY ALWAYS knowing like you always say moms do, thank you for putting your needs aside for your 3 lil monsters and anybody else, Thank you for cutting my ass when I wasgetting outta line, Thank you for teaching me how to think like a nigga, Thank you for everything, Thank you for being you!!! Today is a special day...The day He sent you! #HappyBirthday #April5 #MOM"
A few days ago,Rihanna was spotted holding hands with her dad..so sweet..I think she looks more like her dad..Below


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget