Search This Blog



Monday 14 April 2014

Afrocandy Gets Help from Queen of Vagina, Receive $1000 for her Daughters School fees


If you haven't heard of Queen of Vagina, then you just have.She is a musician who claims Dbanj stole her style of music to become famous)..Now, she has come out to lend her voice to Afrocandy's plight..She donated $1000 which Afrocandy confirmed she received.....

"There are still pep who make Promises & keep them Pls help me Thank my Gurl Majela aka @QueenOfVagina1 I got the $1000 God bless U my sister"She also thanked Derenle
Also help me Thank my brother @DENRELE_EDUN he doesn't want the amount open he represented...God bless you my brother. Thank you!Nice....See more of her photos below


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget