Search This Blog



Wednesday 26 March 2014

REVEALED: Why Popular Actress 'Mama Gee' Still Lives In The Village Despite Her Fame


* Mama Gee still lives in her village
It is not uncommon to see top rated celebrities live in choice areas in Lagos like Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Ikeja GRA, and so on.
But what is unusual is to see a wealthy, famous movie actress live in a village.
Well, that is exactly what popular Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor is doing.
The actress, popularly called Mama Gee by his numerous fans, recently told newsmen that it is her choice to live in the village despite all she has achieved in the movie industry.

Here is what she said: “I still live in my village. It is nice to live in the countryside where everyone is everybody’s business. If you see the way people appreciate me in my village, whenever I go to the market to shop everyone will be calling me ‘Mama G’, ‘Gee’ for general. In fact, you will appreciate me more. Though my office is located in Enugu town, I enjoy living in the village, my home-town.
"I still live my life of simplicity regardless of fame.God has always been on my side because without Him
there is nothing we can do.

"Again, maybe if I were living in the city, things would be happening to me and nobody will know what I was passing through. And my people in the village know that I am always on location working either in the eastern part of the country or Lagos and Abuja. But when I am not working you will see me in the comfort of my home in the village. I appreciate my people for all their love and peaceful co-existence which I am enjoying."
We can only wish Mama Gee a happy village life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget