Search This Blog



Friday 21 March 2014

Pop Star Soul E is Now a Prophet


Nigerian pop sensation Soul E has revealed that he is now a prophet.
Soul E who is currently working on his double album (gospel and international), revealed in an interview with Encomium Magazine that he was called into the office by God.
“I don’t like talking about myself but by the grace of God, I would say I was called into the office of a prophet.”, he says.
On if he ever dreamed that he will become a prophet: “My father happens to be a minister of the gospel and right from my school days, I have always operated in the office of a prophet. So, from then, I knew I would be used by God and the time is now.”
On his calling: “The fact is, I am a prophet called to bless people around the world. So, I thank God forcommissioning me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget