Search This Blog



Monday 24 March 2014

Kemi Olunloyo wants to run for Governor?

Kemi Olunloyo, daughter of former Oyo Governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo who is known to make controversial statements and outbursts has declared her intention to run for Governor of Oyo State in 2019.

The Controversial activist who once revealed that if President wins in 2015 she would commit suicide "FUCK president Jonathan. If he wins in 2015, I'm committing suicide" said nobody will stop her from becoming the governor in 2019
According to Kemi Olunloyo who prefers her fans address her as ‘Her Excellency, Madam Governor said:
“I will be running for #Governor of #OyoState in 2019. My campaign begins now. I think I need at least 4years of #ACTIVISM in this country and see how community works with Government and thus I will be even more active in several Ibadan and Oyo state events and continue my community rallies in Ibadan which I started since 2012. A new page will open where we will only talk about Oyo state politics.



L-R: Her father, Ex- Oyo Governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, Governor Abiola Ajimobi, kemi Omololu Olunloyo
Beginning today pls refer to me as #HerExcellency #MadamGovernor on Facebook and on the streets which many already do anyway. I’m changing Nigeria in these parts. NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY but God can stop me! Don’t mess with the G thang! S/O to Governor Abiola adeyemi Ajimobi who told me that a woman can be Governor around here! So you sexists better get ready!! You are looking at the PAST, PRESENT and the FUTURE! Party will be announced then. I wanna only focus on Oyo state in Oyo state now. No Abuja!!”

The Outspoken Kemi Omololu Olunloyo who is known for her controversial statements recently called RCCG General Overseer, Pastor Adeboye a gay pastor and cultist who needs to have sex with some of his church members to saying Jesus was Gay, to attacking Chistians, Muslims, and she doesn't hesitate to lash out and publicly embarass critics who challenge her or question her opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget