Search This Blog



Sunday 30 March 2014

"I Have No Business With Any Man Who Is Not Good In BED "- Crystal Okoye Explodes!


Hehehe all these Nollywood actresses won’t kill us. The society we live does not permit us to come out straight and say certain things, especially when it comes to sexual talks. But Crystal Okoye has gone pass that now, has she exploded in a new interview that, she has no business with a man who can’t PERFORM in bed. Stressing that, she likes sex and she is not ready to hide it and her man must be ready for her. Lol. Hear her;

I am not one of those women who would tell you sex doesn’t matter; it matters a lot in a marriage. If a man cannot perform I have no business with him.

You have to be a complete man to be with me. I don’t pray to marry a poor man but a man who can comfortably take care of me. I love sex, and I am not going to pretend I don’t. I know most girls even fake orgasm just to please their partners but I am not that kind of girl, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget