Search This Blog



Monday 24 March 2014

"I Converted to Muslim because of my late mum 18-years Ago"- Lizzy Anjorin reveals


Nollywood actress and producer, Lizzy Anjorin, now known as Aisha among her Muslim brothers, has finally opened up on why she abandoned Christianity to Islam. Unlike what many people believed that Lizzy must have changed her faith because of a man, the actress disclosed that no man can make her convert to Islam, rather her conversion came because of her late mother. She became a Muslim as a result of an encounter she had when her mother died. She stated:

“No man can make me convert to Islam. I converted to Islam because of my late mum. Something happened the day she passed on. I wouldn’t disclose that here. So, I went to Mecca to pray for her and also, for myself as an orphan.”

Liz revealed that for the past 18 years, she has never gone to any church to worship. “I have been a Muslim for a long time now, even when I was in the North. You can never spot me in any social function wearing suggestive clothes. In fact I ceased to be a Christian 18 years ago.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget