Search This Blog



Sunday 30 March 2014

Female Singer Adokiye Says No Man Has Ever Slépt With Her

She is the beautiful, fragile and provocative wave-making singer, Adokiye Kyrian. She never ceases to amaze and seems never to run out of bag of tricks to mesmerise fans and haters alike.

The Love You Better and Kulumo crooner, who only turned 23 on Saturday has been called many names and most of those have séxuality hanging around them. So one could imagine the surprise and sheer incredulity when the female singer confessed that she is actually a "closed hole". No man has entered!

We were chatting about love and she was trying to convince me she doesn’t believe in love:

"I really don’t like love. I’m a career person, what I have for everyone including guys, is Agape love. Love is wicked and there is no real love, I’m young and living the life. Until I see one, I’m happy like this."
So, you aren’t in any relationship?

“Yes, actually, I’m in a relationship with my career, architecture is my hubby and music/movie my boyfriend”.

Then I felt she was sounding like a woman who has had the love of her life run off with her best friend on her wedding day. I could not help but asked if she had been disappointed by love before. To which she retorted: “Frankly, no”.

But she told me she has seen enough of fake love around her to be cautious to whom she gives her heart.
Curious, I felt this rising star may just have any one pulling her chestnut out of the fire for her, so, I took a swing at her but got one back that got me real reeling.
You mean you are not getting laid or what?
"Haba, what is a young girl getting laid for. I’m still a virgin”.


For a moment, I thought I hadn’t heard right and I guessed she thought so too.


She added: “Why are you quiet? Haven’t you seen a pretty virgin before? If you don’t believe me, you have seen one today. Any man that buys my mum the private jet I promised her, wins my heart.”


Source: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget