Search This Blog



Thursday 27 March 2014

Female fan puts Drake on blast for leaving her for Rihanna

So Drake posted the photo above looking all in love and smiling with an unknown lady thought to be Rihanna..And as usual, there were all kinds of comments.However, this particular girl kept commenting all over like she and Drake were dating, attracting attention and Drake's fans blasted her & some begged her to check into the nearest hospital ..hilarious..Obsession is a bad thing..Lol

"I don't know what your problem is but you must've lost your ever lasting mind boy, I know you ain't choosing Rihanna over me AALANIS MAYES, you better stop playing w/ me boy before I blow your testicles off and that's on GOD, Rihanna? Really you couldn't get Kelly Rowland, ME, or Lauren Londan RIHANNA IS LOCIAl..... She a LAB you to playa for that chick, stop playing w/ me boy ima forgive you this time but don't let it happen again cause I'll feed your balls to tyga tigers & then do what nicki said & send you a picture of another dude ❤️�� he like how it taste boii stop playing frfr & you better kik me back I saw that you read my message"See it below



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget