Search This Blog



Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dbanj reveals the real reason Why he brokeup with Genevieve

 
While on Tim WestWood show, he as asked if he was dating anyone in Nollywood and he said...

"None. No one.(pauses & smiles)The last time I said something about my relationship, it cost me my relationship. So my PR people have taught me that any time they ask, I say No comment'"If you recall,Genevieve is the only lady he has confirmed dating,he gushed about her to Encomium and after that ,they went their separate ways.
Tim tried so hard to get him to say yes,even showed him her name and he kept saying, No comment & laughing..You could see he loves her awwww. I guess he has learnt his lesson..
Watch the funny video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget