Search This Blog



Wednesday 11 December 2013

Am I Cursed? I'm 27-Years-Old And Never Been On A Date

My name is Samuel. I am 27-year-old single guy and also a graduate. All my life, I have never dated or been into any relationship. This is because, I always embarrass and mess myself up each time I try speaking to a lady. I always end up telling her something different from what I had in mind.
I have experienced this more than a 100 times and the the result is always the same. I even went to the extent of engaging my friends, telling them of any girl that I like and they pretend to be helping me but rather end up dating the girls.
Please is this a curse and what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget