Search This Blog



Friday 15 November 2013

Woman Seeks To Dissolve 15 month old marriage Over Excessive Sexual Urge from Husband

A housewife, Lami Shaibu, yesterday, urged a Grade 1 Area Court, Aso Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State, to dissolve her marriage to her blind husband, Ibrahim, for alleged excessive sexual urge.

Lami, 38, of Aso Pada told the court that she was no longer interested in the 15-month-old marriage. She said: "I urge the court to dissolve this marriage because I can't stand his excessive sexual urge. He likes sex too much, I can't bear it.

"Since I got married to him, there is no peace in the house, he always beats me, he doesn't forgive and does not provide food for the house.
"Most times, he would have sex with me from midnight till early hours of the morning, even when I am crying, he will not stop."
Lami said: "It is because of his too much sexual demands that made me to move away from him.

I now stay at my marriage guardian's house at Aso Pada, Mararaba." Ibrahim, 56, who resides at the same address with Lami, denied the allegation, saying: "I still love her with the whole of my heart. "I, therefore, urge the court to give me time to reconcile with my wife. I believe she and I can settle the matter amicably."

The judge, Malam Danladi Musa, adjourned the case to November 18, for settlement or continuation of hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget