Search This Blog



Thursday 14 November 2013

Karen Igho willing to wait for a 100 years for Mr Right



She could make a call and men would flew to her side, yet Karen Igho has refused to get a man around her and is willing to wait for a 100 years for Mr.Right to meet her, Karen really needs a connection that will make her fall head over in love and she is already waiting.

Some weeks ago, she revealed that her ex-boy ran from her because she became famous after Big Brother Africa reality show…It seems a lot of men are still running from her fame with her constant outcry on Twitter about loneliness and lack of love.

To our lonely heartthrob, Karen, she is making sense with her recent tweet.”You know I can go on twitter and say I’m lonely, or pick up my phone and make calls and men will arrive, but I don’t want that. I want a connection. I want to be in love, I don’t want to fall for someone because he is a star or because of what he has. I want to fall in love with you because of who you are.



Some men come and try to entice me with materials things. You don’t have to be rich to win my world. I would wait for the right man even if it takes a hundred years, after all they say God’s time is the best.”

God’time is the best dear Karen…We are waiting for Mr.Right to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget