Search This Blog



Thursday 14 November 2013

BBA Couple Hakeem and Cleo (HaCleo) Break-Up


Word reaching us is that Hakeem and Cleo, fondly referred to as HaCleo by their fans and followers, have decided to end the rather short romance they started in the BBA  house.

Cleo 'Ice Queen' sent out a message to her fans early today, read it below;

"To our beloved HaCleoNationals and supporters. I deeply regret to inform you that we (Cleo and Hakeem) are no longer a "couple", as we have decided to maintain a good civil relationship and a close friendship with each other, due to very personal reasons.

"I would like to thank you for your heartfelt love and constant support for us both. 
It pains us to tell you this truth but I’m only being honest with you. We always put God 1st and he has a reason and answers for everything. 

"Never give up on your dreams and never give up on Love. With lots of bittersweet love in my heart...you are forever cherished. God richly bless you.

"Cleo.

"Only God can judge me, all my truths are out there so It's easy to point a finger at me. But trust me....y'all dont know the half and i guess its better that way."

Hakeem later posted;

"Thank you to all my fans and family for supporting me in times like these.. Thank God my Mama taught me to pray_ # OVERWHELMED"



From their messages it is clear that these two have resolved to part ways but remain close friends. We'll update you more on this story as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't Forget To Join Our Community
×
bloggerWidget